Forum - Briggs & Stratton Racing
Register Latest Topics

Author Comment

Registered: 11/23/13
Posts: 2
Reply with quote  #1 
I build and race vanguard v-twins ranging from the 35 cubic inch to the 38 cubic inch.  I have found some people getting cams that are stock but solid never ground from briggs.  Also these cams don't have the oiling holes in them.  I was wondering if someone could provide me with the part number for these so I could order me some to have on my shelf.


Registered: 05/16/11
Posts: 136
Reply with quote  #2 
Big Blue,
           I would contact a Bordeaux Dyno Cams or Performance V-twin for this part.  This is an OEM only part for programs such as the Bandolero, Slingshot, etc. and these two companies I am pretty sure can access this part because they supply finished cams for these programs.

Registered: 11/23/13
Posts: 2
Reply with quote  #3 
So can my local mower shop order these in if they had the part number?  They are a briggs dealer, but wasn't sure what the part number was when I asked them.

Registered: 06/22/11
Posts: 189
Reply with quote  #4 
Big Blue, That means call those two companies I previously recommended because they are not available outside of equipment engine manufacturers.

Previous Topic | Next Topic

Quick Navigation:

Powered by Website Toolbox - Create a Website Forum Hosting or Website Chat Room Hosting for your website.